We are sure that you know your company’s business priorities. Nevertheless, if you want to verify, we have listed some questions.
- What are the corporate objectives of my company?
- How can enterprise mobile strategy initiatives help my company achieve its corporate objectives?
- If my company adopts an enterprise mobile strategy, will that increase or decrease the company’s flexibility? If favorable, to what extent?
- What sort of customer and employee experience does my company wish to create with an enterprise mobile strategy? Are these unique? If so, how and why?
- Once an enterprise mobile strategy is in place, will my managers and C-suite executives be able to adjust to the changes?
Upon answering the critical questions mentioned above, you’ll be able to define whether developing an enterprise mobile strategy can fulfill your business goals and objectives or not.